Edit/View Waypoints (SPOT X Only)
SPOT X allows you to designate important locations and landmarks as Waypoints on your device and navigate to them
- To create a waypoint, input the name of a place, city, state or address into the Search Box, or click the location on the map to find the location’s coordinates.
- To add a waypoint(s) to your SPOT X device, simply place a checkmark next to the waypoint(s) you are adding and select Save.
- Syncing SPOT X with your SPOT My Account is required for changes to take place and for new waypoints to appear on your device.
- The Navigation feature is intended while traveling on foot, not in vehicles, boats or planes.
- The Navigation feature is only intended as a guide and may not be accurate due to environment, signal obstruction or other variables.