Short Message Service
The Short Messaging service is a great way to send a quick communication to a Globalstar customer.
To send a short message:
- Allows customers to receive 35-character Text Messages on GSP-1600 and GSP-1700 handsets, or the GSP-1720 Satellite Data Voice Modem
- The phone automatically stores up to 91 35-character messages. If messages are less than 35 characters, the total message capacity may increase.
- Message Waiting Indicator on the GSP-1600 and GSP-1700 handsets informs you when you have a new message.
- You can send a message from anywhere in the world to a Globalstar GSP-1600 and GSP-1700 satellite phone by filling in the fields below.
1. Enter the intended recipient's 10-digit Globalstar satellite phone number (USA and Canada), 11-digit phone number (Europe, in the format 336400XXXXX), or 12-digit phone number (Latin America and Brazil).
2. Enter your message in the corresponding message field below.
After entering the information, click Send Message
. The message will be sent to the Globalstar satellite phone number provided.