Why can't I enter my auth code into the SPOT Device Updater?
If you are not able to enter your auth code into the SPOT Device Updater we recommend you try the following:
- Ensure you are using the cable that came with the SPOT device.
- Try a different micro USB cable as some cables were created solely for charging devices, while other cables may have the required data lines (D+/D-).
- Connect the micro USB cable directly to the computer - without using a USB hub.
- Ensure that your computer is current with all OS updates.
- Try using a different computer
If you continue to experience difficulty with your firmware update and sync, please contact us