Short Message Service is a great way to send and receive quick communication to/from your contacts.
To send a short message (no more than 35 characters including spaces):
- Allows customers to receive 35-character Text Messages on GSP-1600 and GSP-1700 handsets, the GSP-1620 Satellite Data Modem, or the GSP-1720 Satellite Data Voice Modem
- The phone automatically stores up to 91 35-character messages ( if messages are less than 35 characters, the total message capacity may increase.
- Message Waiting Indicator on the GSP-1700 and GSP-1600 handsets informs you when you have a message.
- You can send a message from anywhere in the world by filling in the fields below or send your message directly by email (email@example.com).
1. Enter the intended recipient's 10-digit Globalstar Satellite phone number.
2. Enter your message in the corresponding message field below.
After entering the information, click Send Message. The message will be sent to the Globalstar number provided.